This action plan includes
- the convergence programme sent to the EU and
- the Reform Programme 2012 of the government.
The national reform programme of Hungary in 2012 defines the mid-term and long term aims of the government and is aligned to the EU2020 documents. These aims and target areas are almost the same as they were in 2010:
- climate policy and energy efficiency
- social integration.
- use all the available structural funds or if it is not possible then revise the Hungarian programmes in order to help the economic growth and competitiveness;
- use the project bonds to build up transport and energy and ICT infrastructures and networks;
- to extend the number of financial supports (targeting job creation) and the categories of their beneficiaries;
- to raise the Hungarian gross R&D expenditures to 1,8% of the GDP by 2020 that is in line with the Europe 2020 objectives;
- a single and clearly defined system for R&D&I calls for proposals for medium-term
- help the research actors to be more effective in getting R&D and innovation fund
The changes of the target indicators concerning the Europe 2020 Strategy for the next two years – having calculated with the impacts of the measures of the National Reform Programme as well – can be estimated that the rate of research and development expenditures is expected to rise to 1.2-1.3 per cent of GDP by 2012 (from 1.16 per cent in 2010).
Last modified: October 20, 2012