Information on the integrity management system of the National Research, Development and Innovation Office
Pursuant to Government Decree 50/2013. (II. 25.) on the integrity management system of organs of state administration and on the procedural rules applicable to dealing with lobbyists, the National Research, Development and Innovation Office (hereinafter referred to as NRDI Office) has appointed an integrity advisor.
Name of the integrity advisor: dr. Attila Puskás
Contact details of the integrity advisor:
The activities of the integrity advisor
The integrity advisor shall participate in assessing the integrity and corruption-related risks in the context of the NRDI Office and the preparation of the action plan to manage these and the drawing up of the integrity report on the implementation of the aforementioned action plan. In the context of discharging these tasks, the integrity advisor shall directly report to the President of the NRDI Office.
The tasks of the integrity advisor shall include in particular the following:
- Receives the oral and written reports in respect of integrity and corruption-related risks, takes action to manage cases relating to the reported matters.
- Participates in assessing the integrity and corruption-related risks in the context of the organ of state administration and the preparation of the action plan to manage these and the drawing up of the integrity report on the implementation of the aforementioned action plan.
- If need be, he shall provide trainings in line with the action plan to manage integrity and corruption-related risks to the government officials of the NRDI Office in the area of professional ethics and combating corruption.
- He shall provide advice to the staff of the NRDI Office in questions relating to professional ethics.
- He shall maintain direct relationship with other organisations dealing with the combating of corruption, integrity and complaints in the public interest.
- In respect of the internal control system he shall be responsible for the coordination of establishing the control environment and integrated risk management.
Last modified: December 03, 2017