Higher education: 1983: MA in Economics, Marx Károly University of Economics
- 2016-: Vice President for Innovation and General Affairs, National Research, Development and Innovation Office
- 2014-2016: Chancellor, Óbuda University
- 2013-2014: Director of Business Development, Budapest Waterworks Ltd.
- 2011-2013: Deputy Managing Director, BKSZT Waste Water Management Company
- 2010-2011: CEO, MÁV-Start Passenger Railway Co.
- 2009-2010: CEO, General Manager, Budaber Ltd.
- 2002-2009: Senior Advisor to CEO, Executive Vice President, Ericsson Hungary Ltd.
- 2000-2002: Managing Director, 77 Elektronika Ltd.
- 1988-1993; 1995-2000: Commercial Counsellor, Head of Department, Department for Commerce, Embassy of Hungary in Sweden
- 1993-1995: Commercial Director, General Manager, Ericsson Technika Ltd.
- 1983-1988: Senior Officer, Deputy Head of Department, Head of Department, Ministry of Foreign Trade
Membership in international and Hungarian professional organizations, public activities:
- 2006-: Vice President, Hungarian Innovation Association
- 2013-: Member of the Supervisory Board, MATEHETSZ - Association of Hungarian Talent Support Organizations
- 2015-: Member of the Supervisory Board, Hungarian Innovation Foundation
- 2011-2013: Member of the Economic Senate, Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design
- 2009-2014: Member of the Supervisory Board, SKF
- 2009: Contributor to the anti-corruption chapters of the publication of the President of Hungary “Wings and weights : proposals for rebuilding the education system of Hungary and combating corruption”
- 2008-2010: Member of the Civil Senate, Police Academy
- 2007-2010: Member of the Presidency, Joint Venture Association
- 2006-2010: Vice President, Swedish Hungarian Chamber of Commerce
- 2006-2008: Member of the Bolyai Prize Board of Trustees
2010: Award for the Hungarian Economy
English – proficient user
Swedish – proficient user
German – proficient user
Russian – basic user
Date of birth: January 5, 1959
Marital status: married, father of two children
Last modified: 2017. december 03.