The French Embassy in Hungary is funding up to 5 scholarships for a one-month scientific research stay in France as an accelerator for the best projects led in the frame of the BALATON program.
The funded research stays have to take place in a French institution in France and are addressed to Hungarian Master students, PhD students, post-doc researchers or young investigators (< 40 years old). The stay has to be scheduled between the 1st of July and the 31st of December 2018. This is an opportunity to boost the scientific results of your project and develop its perspectives.
In the frame of the stay in France, the investigator will benefit from the following advantages:
- Scholarship (795 euros for Master and PhD students, 1370 euros for young investigators)
- Easy access to accommodations with limited prices (around 15 euros/day)
- Health insurance
Travel expenses between Hungary and France: Transport between Hungary and France is not covered by the French Embassy. In accordance with the French-Hungarian bilateral agreement on university, scientific, educational and institutional cooperation, the Hungarian Fellows of the French Government receive a lump sum payment for their trip to France. This package is paid by the Tempus Public Foundation (Tempus Közalapítvány). To be eligible, any Fellow of a French Government scholarship must apply online on the website of the Tempus Public Foundation by respecting the deadline and the application documents prescribed by the Tempus Public Foundation. However the transfer between Paris and the provincial city of your research is covered by Campus France.
The research projects will be examined on the basis of the following documents:
- Excepted achievements/perspectives in the frame of your Balaton project (not more than 1 page) (priority will be given to the projects with Horizon 2020 perspectives)
- CV of the candidate (1 page)
- Program of the research stay and letter of invitation from the Director of the French laboratory (1 page)
These documents have to be sent to the scientific cooperation service of the French embassy in Hungary before the 30th of May at the following address: email@example.com