National Laboratories are dynamic, institutionalizing, collaboration-based arenas of discovery and experimental research that open up new, international dimensions and enable the social, economic and environmental utilisation of research results.
The main objectives of National Laboratories:
- concentrate domestic professional workshops in specific research fields;
- develop competencies necessary for addressing major global issues at the international level;
- utilise research results for social, economic and environmental purposes (knowledge transfer).
In order to ensure the effective, results-oriented functioning of the National Laboratories, we have developed, with the approval of the minister for innovation and technology, the National Laboratories Programme Coordination System which has the following bodies.
- Ádám István Kiss
- Prof. Dr. József Bokor
- Prof. Dr. László Borhy
- Prof. Dr. Péter Buchwald
- Prof. Dr. György Grüner
In order to technically support and implement the establishment and operation of the National Laboratories, the Technical Advisory Board assesses the applications for funding and the progress reports, supports the Supervisory Board and the Project Coordination Bodies of the National Laboratories with professional recommendations, directly shares information with the Supervisory Board on the progress, risks, issues and policy compliance of the projects. Board members:
- Prof Dr. Miklós Kellermayer, Chairman of the Board
- Prof. Dr. Hassan Charaf
- Roland Jakab
- Prof Dr. György Kosztolányi
- Prof. Dr. László Monostori
- Prof Dr. Gabriella Pusztai
- Dr. István Szászi
Each funded project needs to set up its own Project Coordination Body (PCT) to supervise and monitor the operational management of the project, and thus ensure efficient and focused implementation. The PCT ensures that resources are available and conditions are met, and it also makes project decisions, accepts changes and communicates project results. Progress reports and funding requests may only be submitted if previously approved by the PCT.
If in doubt, please contact us as follows:
- Phone: +36 1 795 9500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org