The European Commission has published a new financial guide that explains different aspects of project implementation under
- Doctoral Networks
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Staff Exchanges
- COFUND (doctoral and postdoctoral programmes)
The document is a valuable resource for applicants, coordinators and managers of projects funded by the MSCA.
It aims to help organisations taking part in MSCA funded projects better understand the financial management aspects of their grants.
The guide contains the following information
- introduction to MSCA grants
- types of participants in MSCA
- recruitment of researchers and secondment of staff
- continuous and periodic reporting
- eligibility of unit contributions
- other specific aspects for management of an MSCA project
The explanations provided in this document complement the MSCA specific provisions in the Horizon Europe Unit Model Grant Agreement.