Related to the Open Info Day the EU-funded project Health-NCP-Net 2.0 is organizing a free of charge Partnering Event on 4 July in Brussels which is meant to assist you in finding the right project partners for the upcoming 2020 Health calls.
With the principle of 'better health for all' at its core, Horizon 2020's Societal Challenge 1 (Health, demographic change and wellbeing) focuses on:
- personalised health and care
- infectious diseases and improving global health
- innovative and sustainable health systems
- decoding the role of the environment (including climate change) for health and wellbeing
- digital transformation
- cybersecurity in health and care
Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 1 work programme for 2020 (2020 Health calls) will be expected to offer calls for proposals with an overall budget of about €650 million. Funding opportunities will be presented at the Open Info Day on 3 July.