A detailed description of the facilities available in CERIC: https://www.ceric-eric.eu/users/labs-and-instruments/
How to apply
Access to CERIC is open to scientists from all over the world and free of charge. Proposals should be submitted online through the Virtual Unified Office (VUO). The best projects will be selected by peer review through an independent and international panel of experts.
More information: https://www.ceric-eric.eu/users/user-guide#submit-a-proposal.
What is new in this call
Check the Open Access offer for this semester here: https://www.ceric-eric.eu/users/open-access-offer/
CERIC now accepts single instrument proposals for all of the CERIC instruments and beamlines at the Budapest Neutron Centre and Solaris.
Check the Solaris website to know more about other techniques available at the Polish facility.
Due to technical upgrades at the Slovenian facility, limited time will be offered on the NMR spectrometers.
Single instrument proposals
Single instrument proposals are accepted for the following facilities:
- PEEM/XAS, UARPES beam lines and Cryo-EM in Krakow
- Deep Lithography, SAXS and Material Science synchrotron beamlines in Trieste
- SISSI and IUVS beamlines, only for use with conventional sources (not SR) in Trieste
- Light and x-ray scattering lab in Graz
- NAP XPS, XPS/XPD and FESEM in Prague
- NMR spectrometers in Ljubljana
- TEM and EPR in Bucharest
- Ion beam beamlines in Zagreb
- Neutron research instruments in Budapest
For other facilities, only multiple technique proposals will be accepted.
- March 2nd 2020 at 17:00 CET to have a pre-evaluation and the possibility to improve your proposal
- March 31st 2020 at 17:00 CET final submission, recommended only for users that are expert in all the techniques requested.
In the frame of the European project ACCELERATE, we offer personalised support for the preparation of your proposal and measurements, as well as for data analysis and publication of the results.
Read more: https://www.ceric-eric.eu/users/open-access/#anchor-2
Fast track access
Fast access for feasibility studies is available at any moment.
CERIC publications awards
CERIC-ERIC will select the most successful proposals and cover the full cost for open access publications
Read more: https://www.ceric-eric.eu//users/ceric-awards-for-high-quality-publications/