Just like the first edition, this second bootcamp will take place via Zoom. In the series of nine workshops and lectures, Israeli experts and seasoned entrepreneurs offer an insight into Israel’s thriving startup ecosystem: how it works and what is the secret behind its success. Focus will be given to both theoretical and practical knowledge. Project Director is Mr. Tal Catran, Accelerator Guru, who along with a team of Israeli experts will help the participating startups to turn their dream into a reality.
The programme will start with an official opening session on 25 January then comes up with events on a weekly basis. Participants will enjoy exclusive access to a closed community where they can communicate and network with each other, with the mentors and with the different partners. As part of the closing event, participants will have an opportunity to pitch their ideas to potential investors and secure funding for their companies.
Planned workshops and events:
- From concept to launch – Tomer Sagi
- Academy-made startups- How to? – Dana Gavish
- Writing a business plan – Ayala Chen
- Marketing strategy – Oren Simanian
- Brand growth – Nili Goldberg
- Storytelling – Tal Catran
- The M word- let’s talk about money – Racheli Varsano
- Pitching 101- Raising Capital – Daniel Star
- The do’s and don’ts- working with corporates – Zvia Baron
To apply for participation please fill the registration form.