Public interest notice, complaint
Anyone can submit a complaint, public interest notice, integrity and corruption-related risks notice to the NRDI Office:
Contacts of the integrity advisor:
- Name: dr. Lívia Buzássy
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +36 1 896 3970
Scope of activities of the integrity advisor
The integrity advisor contributes to the assessment of the integrity and corruption-related risks within the operations of the NRDI Office, the preparation of an action plan to manage them and an integrity report on its implementation. While performing these tasks, the integrity advisor reports directly to the President of the NRDI Office.
The tasks of the integrity advisor include in particular:
- To receive oral and written reports in respect of integrity and corruption-related risks, takes action to handle such reported matters.
- To participate in assessing the integrity and corruption-related risks within the operation of the state organ and to prepare an action plan to manage them and an integrity report on its implementation.
- To provide trainings, in line with the action plan to manage integrity and corruption-related risks, to the government officials of the NRDI Office in the area of professional ethics and anti-corruption, as necessary.
- To provide advice to the staff of the NRDI Office in questions relating to professional ethics.
- To maintain direct relationship with other organisations handling anti-corruption, integrity and notices of public interest.
- To ensure the coordination of control environment and integrated risk management, in compliance with the internal control system.